ELECTRICAL PROJECT MANAGERS
Answering directly to the Operations Director the successful candidate(s) should be experienced in the management of electrical contracts in the domestic, commercial and industrial sectors from conception to completion, including but not exclusive to the following;
• Managing site health & safety.
• Managing installation in line with design’s and specifications.
• Measuring and requisitioning of materials.
• Placing of orders and management of sub–contractors.
• Programming and sequencing of works.
• Commercial awareness, financial management and monthly valuations / invoicing.
• Quality control and compliance with management procedures.
• Control of labour.
If you are interested in applying for the above position please forward a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the office to request an application form using the same email address or by calling 0131 656 9151.
**Strictly no agencies please***
Please complete the form below and be sure to upload your CV document and a personal statement before submitting the form